30 April 2009

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Once again, I’m raising money for the British Heart Foundation and I need YOUR help.

Every year, thousands of people die prematurely from heart disease. It remains the UK's single biggest killer and for the increasing number who survive, life can be frightening and hard. The British Heart Foundation is the nation's heart charity. Every day they save lives, through pioneering research, providing vital information to help people reduce their own heart health risks, campaigning for change and supporting and caring for heart patients.

In 2005, 2006 and 2007 I took part in sponsored walks for the British Heart Foundation, last year I decided on a change of event and a change of transport and took on the challenge of the 36 mile Hearts First Robin Hood Bike Ride. I enjoyed the mud and pouring rain of that ride so much that I’m now having a go at the 40 mile Vale of Belvoir Bike Ride on May 9.

I know it’s only a matter of months since I last asked for your help but please dig deep in your pockets, search under the cushions on the sofa and raid the piggy bank, give as generously as possible to help the British Heart Foundation help others less fortunate than ourselves.

You can sponsor me on-line via my Justgiving web site at...

http://www.justgiving.com/richardcrooks


Thank you for your support.

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment