16 April 2006

The last post! Well, for about a week. In a little over 12 hours, we will be at Center Parcs.

The past couple of days have been nice and steady - Saturday morning at work was very relaxed, for a change, and all I did was make sure that everything that I could do to make things run as smoothly as possible next week was done. The rest is out of my hands!

Yesterday evening Lynda and I went out for a meal at The Old Plough, in Weston on Trent, with some of her family. It was the first time we had been in there since it changed owners - it is now a much better place to eat!

I can't remember what everyone else ate but I had Onion Bhajis as a starter, followed by Chicken Jalfrezi. Both were very nice. Although I was pretty well full after the first two courses, I still found room for a waffle with ice cream and strawberry sauce!

If all that food wasn't enough, today Lynda cooked our first Christmas lunch of the year. At Easter we always have turkey and all the trimmings, followed by Christmas pudding - very good it was too!

Now, it's time for a whisky.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment