15 January 2006

Oh well, another weekend is almost over! Where does the time go? If only Monday to Friday went as quick.....

We went for our lunch at The Bulls Head on Saturday, had a cracking meal again, then I spent the rest of the afternoon sorting stuff out on the old PC - again! At least it's all done now!

This morning, I looked out of the bedroom window at around 8:30am and it was dull, grey and damp again! Straight back to bed! No walk or bird watching today! It's starting to get me down now this winter! Think I must be suffering with S.A.D. or whatever it is!!!

By the time I got up around an hour later the sun was out! Great! Why couldn't it have been like that first thing? Oh well, another easy Sunday. I cooked breakfast again - two weeks running now that Lynda has had a cooked breakfast! - then sat and read the papers whilst listening to a few CDs.

I've just finished looking for tour dates for some of the bands we follow and the next few months are already looking quite good. Two chances of seeing The Band From County Hell in January. Last Nights Fun and the Oysterband in February. Then Bluehorses in April; and thats before all the spring and summer festivals start!

I'm even looking at a trip to Scotland for a couple of bands - but that's a "wait and see what happens" thing at the moment!

Right, time for a small whisky and a read of my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment