22 February 2006

Mid-week...

A very quiet start to the week so far, no major dramas at work, nothing out of the ordinary going on at home. I did make it to the gym on Tuesday and although my knee was playing up, again, I had quite a good work out. I'll be back there again on Friday.

Tomorrow, I go and see the Oysterband play in Derby. Another gig I've been looking forward to for a while, another gig that should be a great night out! It's been a couple of years since I last saw this band and then it was in a pub that didn't have a very good sound system, or stage, so this one should be much better.

The next "big thing" I'm looking forward to is the rugby on Saturday - Scotland v England! Now that should be a good one! As a bonus, I may just get to see one of the bands I follow on the TV. Clann An Drumma are playing before the game and also welcoming the teams onto the field! Let's just hope the TV producer shows them!

No comments:

Post a Comment