14 February 2006

Valentines Day - with a twist!

I was sent the following in an e-mail this morning - by Lynda, my wife! Not quite sure how I should take that! :-)


Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.


Of loving beauty you float with grace.
If only you could hide your face.


I want to feel your sweet embrace.
But don't take that paper bag off of your face.


My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife.
Marrying you screwed up my life.


I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.


What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.

2 comments:

  1. I'd say she has a great sense of humour :)
    Happy (belated) Valentine to you both
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO!!!! Oh that was good! Thanks for the laugh today! It just added to my fantastic day today. :) Cheers

    ReplyDelete