07 January 2007

Back to normal...

Well, 2007 is well underway and nothing has really changed, yet!

Work is still a little bit hit an’ miss… one moment I’m sat wondering what to do next then, out of nowhere, I have too much to do! Friday afternoon, hopefully, saw things start to pick up again after the Christmas and New Year break with three rather large crash repair jobs being phoned in within the space of two hours. Bad news for some ones insurance, but good news for me!

The weather is hit an’ miss too, it cannot seem to make its mind up from one day to the next. I managed to use the bike Tuesday, though I did get wet going to and from work. Wednesday we went to the gym so no bike that day. Thursday and Friday were damp and drizzly but I got away with biking without getting too wet!

I mentioned the gym, well, I’m back in the mood for the place now. Tuesday was the first workout since just before Christmas and it hurt. All the excessive eating over the holidays came back to haunt me and, to be honest, I was glad to leave the place. By Wednesday morning all the pain was forgotten and I was pleased to have had the workout. This morning I was at the gym again by 9:30AM and had another good workout and, if all goes to plan, I’ll be back there three times next week.

So, everything is just about returning to normal. I’ve not had a chance to get out birding yet, that needs to be sorted out soon, and I also need to start and look for one or two bands to go and see. Other than that, it’s business as usual!

1 comment:

  1. IF I ever do make it to England I know one or two bands I'd like to go see.

    Kudos to you on the gym.


    XNolika

    ReplyDelete