06 February 2007

The Colts won the Super Bowl, so the weekend ended on a high for me! The final score of 29-17 made the win look a little easier than it was. The whole game was played in the pouring rain and this resulted in one or two more errors than could normally be expected but it did make for an exciting game.

The new week did not start quite so well though. Getting to bed at almost 3:30AM took its toll on me as the day went on and by early evening, I was beat! I don’t think going to the gym after work helped either! By the time it came to riding into work this morning - in temperatures below freezing - I was back to normal again, must have been all the coffee I drank on Monday that was starting to kick-in.

We’ll be back at the gym again tomorrow, if the weather doesn’t stop us. Well, it is a different excuse to normal. The weather forecast is for between 4 and 5 inches of snow over the next 24/48 hours. Whether we actually get ANY snow remains to be seen! For once, I’d be rather pleased if we didn’t get any - I have to drive to a meeting on Thursday morning, just when the forecasters say we will get the heaviest falls!

Finally, and most importantly, congratulations to Paul and Ali on the arrival of Bethany Grace today. Hello to you, Bethany!

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for the kind wishes on your blog!!
    See you soon

    Paul.

    ReplyDelete