03 March 2007

A new toy!

Evening! Just a quick post to try out a new toy!

I was off work today and, seeing as how I’m feeling a bit down due to the Man Flu, I decided to treat myself to a new toy - an all in one printer/scanner/copier for the PC.

I have been wanting to scan a load of old photos and birding notes for some while, so, now I can, and it didn’t even cost me a penny as I had a bunch of Argos shopping vouchers to use from work!

So, here is my first scanned and uploaded photo…

Yes, that is me sat on the side of the car! Its back in either 1977 or ‘78 at the old Flagg Moor grass track. My dad is the one driving the car and it had been a great day's racing. We had won all of our heats, the final and also an all-comers race, which saw us given a full lap's handicap from the start - it still wasn’t enough to stop my dad winning!

Right, I must run as we are in the middle of watching the total lunar eclipse!

No comments:

Post a Comment