15 March 2007

Okay, I know it’s just a little bit early but…

HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY!

I had to post that now because we are going to be a little bit busy over the next couple of days! Tomorrow Lynda and I are off work and have quite a bit to do one way or another. In the morning, we are both going to be picking up new glasses, doing a little bit of shopping in Derby, then heading off into the wilds of north Derbyshire for a gig. We are off to see The Silver Dogs play at the Little Mill Inn at Rowarth, near Glossop.

If the weather isn’t too bad then I hope to be able to take in a bit of a walk up on the moors… if the weather doesn’t play ball, we’ll just have to spend more time in the pub! Either way I’ll try and get photos of something!

On Saturday, after what I imagine will be a late start to the day, we have another gig, Thee na Shee at The Flowerpot in Derby. I’ve been looking forward to this one for a long while now and, with it being St. Patrick’s Night, I’m sure it’s going to be a bit of a party!


* edited photo courtesy of my friend Sarah, in Indiana!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great time at tonight's gig. No doubt you will. Congatulations on your eye exam. I meant to tell you earlier but it slipped my mind (pea soup again).

    Glad you're enjoying your 'green beer'.

    Indiana Jane (Sarah not Sarah(MacMutt) ).

    ReplyDelete